GRYPHON™ I GBT/GM4200
Premium wireless scanner for general purpose applications
ENHANCED LINEAR IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
The Gryphon™ 4200 series represents the premium range of hand held scanners from Datalogic for general purpose applications. Designed with people in mind, the Gryphon 4200 wireless reader stands out with an elegant and trendy design, unchallenged ergonomics and outstanding reading performance. The Gryphon I GD4200 readers’ ability to capture barcodes from near to far, to read both high-density and low-resolution codes, to decode hard-to-read, poor or damaged codes and to easily read bar codes from mobile devices make these readers the perfect choice for today’s and tomorrow’s applications.
Featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology (GBT models) or narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ (GM models), the Gryphon 4200 wireless readers provide maximum flexibility to solve any end user application with the best technical solution.
One of the most important technical innovations that the Gryphon 4200 wireless scanners achieve is the battery recharge through an inductive charging system, which enhances the reliability of the entire solution, lowering the total cost of ownership because it eliminates the need for contacts’ cleaning and maintenance procedures. The maximum reliability offered by the wireless charging technology means 24/7 activities with no stops for maintenance or repair and top-level operating productivity and performance.
EASY TO USE FOR MAX EFFICIENCY
The Gryphon 4200 wireless scanners utilize Datalogic’s Motionix™ to automatically switch into the ‘ready-to-read’ scanning mode and to activate the distinctive ‘soft line viewfinder’ which helps the operator to easily target the code to be read. The Datalogic’s exclusive patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback directly on the code is ideal under dim lighting conditions or noisy environments.
READY TO BE REGULARLY CLEANED AND DISINFECTED
Most of the working environments now have requirements that scanners need to be regularly cleaned and disinfected. The Gryphon 4200 series exploits Disinfectant-Ready enclosures, designed to withstand regular daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions commonly used in a healthcare environment.
- Enhanced linear imaging technology for superior scanning and Depth of Field
- Reads 1D high-density and low-resolution codes, hard-to-read, poor or damaged codes and bar codes from mobile devices
- Datalogic distinctive ‘soft line viewfinder’ to easily target the code to be read
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology and exclusive 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) for superior good-read feedback
- Motionix motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Choice of Bluetooth wireless technology version 4.0 with BLE or Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System (radio frequencies available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz)
- Wireless battery charging system
- Choice of WLC4190 sleek desk/wall cradle with USB Type C connectivity or WLC4090 adjustable position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability
- Batch Mode capability
- Point-to-point / Point-to-multipoint transmission
- Long lasting replaceable Lithium-Ion battery
- Disinfectant-Ready enclosures withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
INDUSTRY - APPLICATION
- Retail: Point of Sale
- Commercial Services: Postal, Banks, Public, Administration, Utilities
- Light Manufacturing: Work-in-Progress, Order, Processing
- Healthcare: Laboratories, Pharmacies
- Access Control: Ticketing and Entertainment