The Matrix 220 imager is the most compact image based bar code reader for top performance with the highest flexibility. It is the ideal image reader for Electronics, Automotive, Packaging and Document Handling applications.
The Matrix 220 imager is designed for superior performance thanks to a 1.2 MPixel high resolution sensor and a new multicore image processing platform.
The innovative lighting solutions with an integrated flexible illumination system makes the Matrix 220 imager perfect for reading bar codes marked with DPM (Direct Part Marking). The Matrix 220 offers in a single model the polarized and diffused light options resulting in optimal illumination on any type of surface. The white, red and ultraviolet lights models are capable of solving a huge variety of applications with the best perfomance.
Matrix 220 is the first stationary industrial scanner on the market supporting OPC UA protocol for Industry 4.0 communication and Digimarc Barcode technology for added value decoding applications.
Matrix 220 is the first reader of its market segment to embed the High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging. This improves image quality and contrast for higher code readability in applications with lower exposure time and faster line speeds.
The Matrix 220 imager has the best ease of use because of the green and red spot lights, the X-Press™ button, the intuitive HMI and the DL.CODE™ configuration software, which has been improved with the Automatic Setup mode for a quick and easy code reading. ESD and Anti-YAG protection are available as front cover accessories to enhance the product flexibility reducing the number of models and simplifying the stock management.
The IP67 and IP65 industrial grade rating and the operating temperature range from -10 to 50 ºC / 14 to 122 ºF guarantee the best quality and robustness in the Manufacturing Industry applications. The Matrix 220 imager offers cost-effective communication options with Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity, onboard PROFINET/IO and ETHERNET/IP industrial fieldbus. With its outstanding performance, the Matrix 220 imager delivers a high performance/price ratio offer in the Datalogic portfolio.
- Ultra-compact dimensions and rotating connectors for easy integration and installation in tight spaces
- Industrial grade electronic focus on all models for extreme reading flexibility
- New All-In-One DPM illuminator. Red and blue-light polarizing filter and diffused illuminator on one model for many applications needs and strong DPM reading performances
- Ultraviolet illumination system perfectly suitable for all the industrial applications characterized by UV-sensitive fluorescent ink
- Top performing High Power Illuminators models for challenging high speed applications
- New multicore image processing platform, excellent for high speed applications and capable of reading up to 2 mils code resolution
- Hardware Acceleration to speed up algorithms and improve decoding capabilities
- Digimarc Barcode reading technology for added value decoding applications
- High Dynamic Range to improve image quality and contrast
- Power over Ethernet option, onboard PROFINET IO and ETHERNET/IP for industrial connectivity
- OPC UA protocol for Industry 4.0
- Extreme industrial grade IP65 and IP67 ratings for harsh environments, -10 to 50 ºC/14 to 122 ºF operating temperature, new flexible cables suitable for robotic arms applications
- ESD and Anti-YAG protection as front cover accessory for extreme flexibility and optimized stock
- Track and trace PCB board manufacturing
- Electronic components (e.g. chip)
- Electronic products tracking
- DPM barcode reading (on plastic, glass, metal)
- DPM code validation after marking
- Work-in-progress control
- Parts and assemblies traceability
- Primary packaging barcode reading
- Package traceability
- Food & Beverage