Top performing 2D reader to empower shop floor and intralogistic traceability
Matrix 320 image based code reader has been designed to EMPOWER TRACEABILITY applications providing benefits for End Users and Machine Builders. Matrix 320 brilliantly solves traceability applications in Intralogistics, Distribution, 3PL, Retail logistics and the Shop Floor.
Matrix 320 offers a COMPLETE SOLUTION and TOP PERFORMANCE to achieve higher productivity at the best price/performance ratio with its superior 2MP sensor (1920 × 1080 pixels with a 16:9 form factor), achieving an extra large Field of View (FOV) on horizontal axis that competes against 3MP readers.
Matrix 320 has excellent reading performance on label and high resolution DPM with a powerful Smart configurable lighting allowing 3 color options able to solve extremely challenging traceability applications. To boost productivity in Intralogistics and Logistics segments, hands-free operations enjoy higher performance with Matrix 320 snappy reactivity and its outstanding Depth of Field (DOF).
Matrix 320 provides the highest market application flexibility with a modular design, a reduced number of models complemented by a complete portfolio of lenses, lightings, filters, and accessories.
Embedded electronic focus for the Liquid Lens models dramatically reduces installation time and allows easy reconfiguration improving production flexibility in line with Industry 4.0 requirements. Matrix 320 is very easy to install with its improved integrated aiming system, X-Press button HMI and DL.Code software powered by easy and intuitive autolearning/autosetup features.
C-Mount assembly modular design provides the highest flexibility in the selection and in the combination of the parts reducing the feasibility time and cost, helping system integrators to find effective powerful solutions for vertical applications in any industrial environment to grow the business opportunities.
Full industrial connectivity, overall compactness, rotating connectors and a top industrial grade make Matrix 320 extremely easy to fit into every industrial environment. New configurable 360-degree multicolor read-feedback and Green / Red Spot technology provide an outstanding visual feedback. Performance Analysis is also simplified by a new web interface to monitor the reader with a complete suite of diagnostics that leverages a new generation of FTP image saving. The new web Device Discovery simplifies the access and monitoring of all the readers in the network.
Matrix 320 2MP models compliment the current Matrix family of Matrix 120 and Matrix 220, once again establishing Datalogic leadership in Stationary Industrial Scanners.
- Innovative 2MP sensor (1920 × 1080 pixels with 16:9 form factor) performs outstanding Depth of Field (DOF) and Horizontal Field of View (FOVH )
- Smart configurable lighting solutions allowing 3 color options in tw o formats
- Electronic focus adjustment
- C-Mount models for maximum optical configurability and high intrinsic DOF
- Covers and filters accessories for easy stock management
- New generation FTP image saving
- Full industrial connectivity
- New web Device Discovery to quickly access all the readers in the network
- New configurable 360 degree multicolor visual feedback
- Top industrial grade
Automotive, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, General Manufacturing
- Direct Part Marking Reading
- Component and Part Traceability
- Wip Traceability (Automatic)
- Print & Apply
- Secondary Packaging Traceability
- End of Line Traceability
Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics, Retail
Intralogistics Automation, Automated Warehouse, Distribution Center
- Inbound, Pallet Picking (Fork Lift)
- Print & Apply verification (Re-labelling)
- Depalletizing, Part Traceability
- Order Fulfillment (Automatic, Manual)
- Palletizing (Automatic, Manual), Cage Preparation
- Pallet Traceability, Pallet Wrapping
- Retrieval for outbound (Forklift)
- Reverse Logistics